Well, the Zen keeps coming and its in abundance….. As I have mentioned, Im working on this program that will redefine the future of motocross. For .28 cents a day people have been offered the opportunity to join my program that provides them with immediate mx discounts, a featured rider profile on my MX Zen App, 100% monetary sponsorship opportunity on their rider profile, a network of massive exposure in social media, newsletters with tips and tricks, access to mx race schedules, nationals, and live timing… Zen Athlete, Dark Horse Pros, Training Academy Instructors, and more…….. and NOW , just to throw my program into the most incredible program in the entire world, yes I said WORLD, of motocross…. MX Zen, Something that not 1 other person or company is doing in this industry, something that is and has been needed for a while…. well now, we have “the secret weapon of mx”…..Folks, be happy that you joined for your $100 a year, 28 cents a day…. bc this shits about to get whacky!!!
Now, I am proud to announce, and honored to say, I am now partnered with the Legendary Jack Rhodes.
The 60 Year Moment: Jack Rhodes “The Father of Texas Motorcycle Announcing” receiving his Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2012 Freestone National.
Jack announced the very first Texas AMA outdoor nationals, Supercross’, Arenacross, Flat-track…you name it, he announced it. He called the action for both opening weekends of Lake Whitney and Mosier Valley one week apart back in 1971. He was a staple at Ross Downs, Lake Whitney, Mosier Valley and as of recent (the past 17 years) at Village Creek MX Park. He’s announced just about every big name in Motocross and Flat-track to come out of the Lone Star State, as well as tens-of-thousands of amateurs. Jack Rhodes is Texas Motocross!
You would think that this is enough to be excited about…. But wait, there’s more! ????
Jack announced numerous Outdoor Nationals, International Motocross events, he was the original National Arenacross announcer, and announced hundreds of amateur motocross events.
In 1988, Jack opened his Sports Mental Training practice in 1988 and his very first client was a young motocross racer named Charlie Bogard. His practice has grown from there, because he truly understands the motocross racer and his/her problems.
All training is custom designed for the special needs of each racer and is done one-on-one in private sessions. And with the collaboration between me, Erika Born, and Jack, we have the ability to offer his services from anywhere and everywhere!!!!
Your young athlete needs this training if he/she:
- worries about what others think about your performance
- doesn’t perform up to obvious potential
- gets so anxious or stressed that you can’t think straight when competition
- gets distracted easily by things that go on around you
- becomes easily frustrated when things do not go according to plan
- performs much better in practice than during competition
- beats up on self when he/she doesn’t play up to expectations
- doesn’t perform well when others are focusing their attention on him/her
- has doubts about his/her abilities before and/or during competition
- feels anxious or scared when in competition
- limits his/her performance with low expectations
- sense of self worth is directly connected to ability to perform
- loses focus during critical times of the competition
- After an injury, he/she is 100% recovered physically, but doesn’t perform up pre-injury level
- has a burning desire to get better, but can’t seem to do it
Im so honored to work with Jack! I just cant believe how lucky I am!!!!
Here’s to the future of motocross and to empowering our children to be the best version of THEMSELVES!!!!!
Namaste ~ Erika