- Full service MX marketing company that connects the “flow” of promoting the sport, the rider, the passion, and the energy.
- Start of the Zen Movement in Motocross: promoting, embracing, teaching, and recognizing necessary components to the motocross industry such as kindness, compassion, honesty, patience, showing appreciation, and helping others.
- Promote riders, products, brands, and connect sponsors to our Academy Members.
MX Zen Marketing Academy
- We show sponsors why You are a good investment.
- A team for riders of all ages and abilities to belong, be promoted, and feel connected.
- Help riders and families learn Social Media tips, tricks, and pitfalls to make setting up and managing accounts much easier.
- Help broaden the reach of your Social Media presence.
- Help you create a professional yet fun image by showing you different platforms to introduce yourself to the industry.
- Teach importance of connecting in the motocross industry through the philosophies of Zen.
- We teach you and brand you as a MX Zen Academy Member and Teammate.
- Free App housing all of our MX Zen Marketing Academy Members, as well as other Motocross Teams, Tracks, rider’s family members/friends/fans, and Sponsors.
- MX Zen Marketing Academy Members have Rider Profiles on the App, have access to the list of Sponsor Discounts, and can use the App to promote themselves through Photos and Posts.
- Non MX Zen Marketing Academy Members can use the App to connect to Live Timing, National Events, Newsletters, Rider Profiles, Photos, Store, Marketing Information, Sponsors, Blog, and link to our MX Zen website.
- Advertising opportunities for businesses, teams, and tracks.
Zen is a way of being. In sports, its “the flow” or “in the zone”. If you’re living in the world of motocross, you can relate to this because in motocross, it’s not a hobby, it’s a way of life. In the “flow,” the extraordinary capacities that lie within each individual manifest. To grasp this hidden dimension is to transform the very meaning of racing. “What separates the gold medalists from the silver medalists is simply the mental game.”
MX Zen is a full service marketing company that specializes in Motocross and connects the “flow” of promoting the sport, the rider, the passion, and the energy. Our MX rider services have led to increased sponsors for the amateur athletes. Gone are the days that you have to be a pro rider to get noticed.
Our mission is to provide a full package marketing experience, empowering you with strategies and tactics to achieve your highest potential. We are continuously working on adding to our program. We provide athlete brand management, website design and development, influencer outreach (sponsors), social media marketing, smartphone team app, resume services, and fundraising support. Our future goals are focused on health and nutrition, sports psychology, MX coaching, and adding guest writers and speakers that are leaders in the motocross industry. Our program is designed to be the leader in all things motocross. Education, marketing, sponsorship support, inspiration, health, advocates, whatever it takes to succeed in motocross.
“In a Zen state of mind, you do not worry … you don’t give your thoughts to your opponent, you don’t give your power or thoughts to success or failure, you don’t care about the crowd that’s watching you or the fact that no one is watching you. There is only one thought, one feeling, and that is becoming one with the track, with the bike, with the action, with the sequence.” Rama – Dr. Frederick Lenz